SHIPPING & RETURNS
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Important: During peak season, delays to our usual processing times are expected to occur. Please allow an extra 2 working days before contacting our Customer Service Team via the Nine West Help Center.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Goods ordered online will be delivered within approximately 5-7 working days. Free shipping Australia wide is available on all orders over $99.95. A flat rate of $10 postage and handling will be charged for any order under $99.95.
SHIPPING TO NEW ZEALAND
Goods ordered online will be delivered to New Zealand within approximately 10-15 postal working days and will incur a AU$29.95 postage and handling charge excluding GST. Please note, the delivery fee will appear as $32.95 inclusive of GST in the shopping bag summary until the payment page when Australian GST is removed from your international order. The GST component of your item will also be removed at this point in checkout.
Important: orders over NZ$200 will incur import taxes in New Zealand. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
Before placing an order, we encourage customers to use the NZ Customs Duty Estmator to avoid unexpected charges.
Parcels are distributed by the local postal services upon arrival in the destination country. Deliveries cannot be made to New Zealand PO boxes. Occasionally customs inspections may also delay your delivery by a few days.
Important: If your order has not been delivered within the specified times please contact our Customer Service Team via the Nine West Help Center . You will need to quote your tax invoice number (located on the top left side of your order confirmation email) to ensure prompt service.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We are currently unable to ship to locations outside of Australia and New Zealand.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can track parcels in the following ways: For orders in Australia - contact Australia Post Customer Care Centre on 13 11 18. For orders to New Zealand - contact NZ Post on 0800 501 501.
Nine West insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, for delivery purposes then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Nine West and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
In addition to your statutory rights, Nine West gladly offers the ability to return your items within 30 days of the date of purchase (or within 30 days of receiving the order for online purchases). All items must be unworn in their original condition and original packaging to qualify for return.
Please note: Shipping costs of already dispatched orders are non-refundable.
This policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Your original receipt is required as proof of purchase. We offer the below return options depending on the item you are returning:
- FULL PRICE ITEMS: Items purchased at full price (no promotions / discounts applied) are eligible for exchange, gift card or refund to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned item/s.
- PROMOTION ITEMS: Items purchased with a promotion (e.g 20% off full price pumps) can be returned to one of our stores for an exchange or gift card to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned items. No refunds will be given.
- SALE ITEMS: Items purchased at clearance markdown price online can be returned to one of our stores for an exchange or gift card to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned items. No refunds will be given.
- OUTLET ITEMS: Items purchased at clearance markdown price online can be returned to one of our stores for an exchange or gift card to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned items. No refunds will be given.
- FAULTY ITEMS: If you feel your item is faulty please contact Customer Service to discuss your options.
- OPENPAY, ZIP & AFTERPAY PURCHASES: Online purchases paid with OPENPAY, ZIP & AFTERPAY can only be returned to our ONLINE RETURNS store for a refund only. OPENPAY, ZIP & AFTERPAY orders are not eligible for an in store exchange or refund.
PURCHASED ONLINE AT NINEWEST.COM.AU
You can return your Nine West online purchase via post, following the below instrctions:
- Please visit please our Help Center and Submit a Returns Request form
- You will need to include your original receipt with your return.
- We recommend items are returned to us via registered Australia Post to ensure that they are insured during transit. Nine West is not responsible for items in transit.
- All postage expenses for change of mind returns will be at customer expense.
- For more details on return options & how to return your purchase click here
Items purchased online can also be returned to any Australian Nine West concept store (cannot be returned to Myer or David Jones) and only markdown styles can be returned to Outlet stores.
Proof of payment will be requested to be shown if processing the return in store.
‘Change of mind’ includes purchases you have made in error. Examples: ordered the wrong size or colour, or product fit is not as expected.
PURCHASED AT A NINE WEST CONCEPT STORE
You can return your eligible items purchase at a Nine West concept store to any our our Nine West concept stores. Please review returns options and policy above before visiting a store. You can not return your purchase to online, Myer, David Jones or a Nine West Outlet store.
PURCHASED AT A DAVID JONES OR MYER STORE
Nine West items purchased at a Myer store can only be returned within a Myer store and are subject to the returns policy of the department store.
Nine West items purchased at a David Jones store can only be returned within a David Jones store and are subject to the returns policy of the department store.
PURCHASED AT THE ICONIC
Nine West items purchased online from The Iconic can only be returned to The Iconic and are subject to the returns policy of their website.
To locate a Nine West Concept or Outlet store please select the Store Type on our Store Locator page.
PURCHASED AT A NINE WEST WAREHOUSE SALE
Nine West items purchased from a Warehouse Sale must abide by the following conditions:
- Items offered for sale are a combination of samples, production items and seconds. Choose carefully as items may have defects, cuts or imperfections and will be sold to you based on the condition they are presented on the day.
- There are no refunds or exchange other than provided as part of your statutory rights.