SHIPPING & RETURNS
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMEFRAME
We recommend you place your Christmas order by Midnight AEST Sunday 16th December 2018 to allow for the potential increase in transit time during peak season.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
Important: During peak season, delays to our usual processing times are expected to occur. Please allow an extra 2 working days before contacting our Customer Service Team for an update.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Goods ordered online will be delivered within approximately 5-7 working days. Free shipping Australia wide is available on all orders over $100. A flat rate of $10 postage and handling will be charged for any order
less than $100.
Australia Post Important Update – 29th November 2018
Extreme weather conditions in New South Wales and bushfires in Central Queensland are continuing to result in flight cancellations and delays, road closures and access restrictions in many areas.
- In NSW, mail and parcels will be delayed in and out of Sydney.
- In QLD, areas impacted by the bushfires include Bundaberg, Rosedale, Mackay and Rockhampton resulting in delays to mail and parcel deliveries and some Post Office closures in areas that have been evacuated.
These conditions may also impact deliveries in other states.
Tracked items are being scanned, so for the most up-to-date information on your items, please use our track an item tool.
SHIPPING TO NEW ZEALAND
Goods ordered online will be delivered to New Zealand within approximately 10-15 postal working days and will incur a AU$29.95 postage and handling charge excluding GST. Please note, the delivery fee will appear as $32.95 inclusive of GST in the shopping bag summary until the payment page when Australian GST is removed from your international order. The GST component of your item will also be removed at this point in checkout.
The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
Parcels are distributed by the local postal services upon arrival in the destination country. Deliveries cannot be made to New Zealand PO boxes. Occasionally customs inspections may also delay your delivery by a few days.
Important: If your order has not been delivered within the specified times please contact Nine West via email email@example.com to obtain your postal reference number. You will need to quote your tax invoice number (located on the top left side of your order confirmation email) to ensure prompt service.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
We are currently unable to ship to locations outside of Australia and New Zealand.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can track parcels in the following ways: For orders in Australia - contact Australia Post Customer Care Centre on 13 11 18. For orders to New Zealand - contact NZ Post on 0800 501 501.
Nine West insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you, for delivery purposes then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by Nine West and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
In addition to your statutory rights, Nine West gladly offers the ability to return your items within 30 days of the date of purchase (or within 30 days of receiving the order for online purchases). All items must be unworn in their original condition and original packaging to qualify for return.
This policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Your original receipt is required as proof of purchase. We offer the below return options depending on the item you are returning:
- FULL PRICE ITEMS: Items purchased at full price or on a full price promotion (e.g 20% off full price pumps) are eligible for exchange, gift card or refund to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned item/s.
- SALE ITEMS: Items purchased on Sale at a clearance markdown price or the Sale tab online are eligible for exchange or gift card to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned item/s. No refunds will be given.
- OUTLET ITEMS: Items purchased from an Outlet store or the Outlet tab online at a clearance markdown price are eligible for exchange or gift card to the amount equal to the purchase price of the returned item/s. No refunds will be given. Returns of outlet product can only be accepted at outlet stores or online.
- FAULTY ITEMS: If you feel your item is faulty please contact Customer Service to discuss your options.
- AFTERPAY PURCHASES: Online purchases made through Afterpay can only be returned to our ONLINE RETURNS store for a refund only. Afterpay orders are not eligible for an in store exchange or refund.
PURCHASED AT A NINE WEST CONCEPT STORE
You can return your eligible items to any Nine West concept store for an exchange, gift card or refund. You can not return your purchase to online, Myer, David Jones or a Nine West Outlet store.
PURCHASED AT A DAVID JONES OR MYER STORE
Nine West items purchased at a Myer store can only be returned within a Myer store and are subject to the returns policy of the department store.
Nine West items purchased at a David Jones store can only be returned within a David Jones store and are subject to the returns policy of the department store.
PURCHASED IN NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand customers, please note Nine West no longer has physical concept stores in New Zealand. Therefore if you wish to return your puchase, this must be done via mail to our customer service team. Please contact our customer service team to discuss your online return.
PURCHASED ONLINE AT NINEWEST.COM.AU
Any Nine West item purchased online can be returned to online via our customer service team:
- If you have an online return, please contact our customer service team to discuss your online return process.
- You will need to include your original receipt and your returns form with your return.
- We recommend items are returned to us via registered Australia Post to ensure that they are insured during transit. Nine West is not responsible for items in transit.
- All 'return' postage costs will be at customer expense.
Full price or Sale items purchased online can also be returned to any Australian Nine West concept store. They cannot be returned to Outlet stores, Myer or David Jones. Proof of payment will be requested to be shown if processing the return in store. AFTERPAY orders cannot be refunded in store.
Outlet items purchased online can also be returned to any Australian Nine West Outlet store. However they cannot be returned to concept stores, Myer or David Jones.
To locate a Nine West Concept or Outlet store please select the Store Type on our Store Locator page.
PURCHASED AT THE ICONIC
Nine West items purchased online from The Iconic can only be returned to The Iconic and are subject to the returns policy of their website.